Dr. Russell J Crider Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Russell J Crider Jr?

MOST AMAZING DOCTOR IN THE WORLD.

My son was treated by this wonderful man for years. He operated on my son from about age 9 to 16, at least 10 times, and saved his leg. Dr. Crider is an angel on earth. He always treated my son and me with dignity respect and never faltering kindness. His patience and gentlelness made him a hero in our eyes. I can't sing his praises loudly enough. God sent us to him and he was a blessing.

Excellent Doctor

He's the only Ortho Surgeon that I would consider to operate on my child. I've been to many and he is the only one who explained every detail.