Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell O Davis III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Russell O Davis III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Davis and his staff are wonderful. I was always seen when I needed to be seen. The staff always greeted me warmly, and the wait time was never over 15 mins. Dr Davis was very thorough and ensured that all necessary testing was completed. He included me in discussions about my health and ways forward, He talked to me, not at me, while making sure I completely understood. Now, about his staff. I cannot say enough about Mr Hamilton. He demonstrated the same genuine, caring, concern, and willingness to go one step further Not just to me, but to all of the patients entrusted to his care. I have seen him go out of his way for a patient on numerous occasions. He knows all of the patients by name, and who needs the extra explanation, a little more concern, or a who just needs to chat a bit more. He is a jewel.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
21 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKimbrough Ambulatory Care Center, 2480 Llewellyn Ave Ste 5800, Fort George G Meade, MD
Dr. Russell O Davis III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort George G Meade, MD.