1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Russell O Davis III?

Excellent Physician

Dr Davis and his staff are wonderful. I was always seen when I needed to be seen. The staff always greeted me warmly, and the wait time was never over 15 mins. Dr Davis was very thorough and ensured that all necessary testing was completed. He included me in discussions about my health and ways forward, He talked to me, not at me, while making sure I completely understood. Now, about his staff. I cannot say enough about Mr Hamilton. He demonstrated the same genuine, caring, concern, and willingness to go one step further Not just to me, but to all of the patients entrusted to his care. I have seen him go out of his way for a patient on numerous occasions. He knows all of the patients by name, and who needs the extra explanation, a little more concern, or a who just needs to chat a bit more. He is a jewel.

Birth Control

Dr. Russell O Davis III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort George G Meade, MD.

Dr. Russell O Davis III Is this you?