Dr. Russell E Emrich Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Russell E Emrich?

One of a kind

Kind, compassionate and willing to spend extra time to explain what is going on.

Kind, caring, compassionate and smart

Dr. Emerich was the Hospitalist that I was lucky enough to meet at the Reading Hospital emergency department. I was extremely sick at the time with sepsis, from and abdominal infection. Despite being very busy, he ended up sitting with me for almost an hour and fifteen minutes going through my history with a fine tooth comb. I had been ill for weeks, but 5 physician prior to this couldn't tell me what was wrong. Not only did he accurately diagnose my problem (I was suffering from a rare disorder), but he started the treatment that had me feeling better in a few days. I wasn't thrilled about many of the other Hospitalists, but meeting Dr Emerich was we worth it. I owe him my life. He even called me twice after I was discharged to check up on me. He is an incredible doctor.

Wonderful doctor

We met Dr. Emrich in the Reading Hospital and Medical Center Emergency Dept. I was quite ill with sepsis from a urine infection and he was the Hospitalist taking care of me. He spent over 2 hours at my bedside making sure I was stabilized. His bedside manner was comforting in a serious situation.

Dr. Russell E Emrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Reading, PA.