Dr. Russell Fisher Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Russell Fisher?

sent prescription to wrong place. Been waiting on meds for 6 weeks. cant get a returned phone call

Posted on March 15th, 2017

nurse will not call you back. Have left 3 messages. Dr. Fisher is outstanding. Its his nurse that makes you feel you are bothering them.

Expert

Posted on February 17th, 2017

I appreciate Dr. Fisher for writing an expert opinion as to the events leading up to my husband's death. He is a highly experienced, ethical doctor and I recommend him for any services that he is providing .

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr. Fisher Staff is improved with there Service I had a problem earlier with receiving medications his new Manager was efficient professional and had compassion . Great improvement

Staff is rude!!!

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Both my father and my mother were seeing Dr. Fisher. He is a great Dr. But i have to say his staff is hurting his business!! They are rude, unorganized and unprofessional. My fathers info was mixed up with my mothers in their computer system (including medications)!! The front office person acted like it wasnt her problem since she didnt enter it and never offered to fix it. Still waiting for a call for stress test for my mother and havent received a call been over 2 weeks. I am currently looking for a new Cardiologist!

unhappy

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr. Fisher is a excellant doctor. I would recommend him if it wasn't for his staff!!!! His staff is rude not at all helpful, will not return your calls make you feel like your a bother to them. I hope something changes soon or I am going to have to look for another doctor. It's to upsetting having to deal with the staff!!!

Couldnt have been happier

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I have been using Dr. Fisher as my cardiologist for 4 years now. Overall I have had an amazing experience his offices. He has an office in Keller, and in Bedford. I had some issues not too long ago with my statement, and Courtney in billing went out of her way to correct the issue, and was very helpful in explaining everything to me. She was wonderful. The male tech who did my sonogram was also very understanding, and helpful. Overall I would reccomend this doctor to anyone I know

Fisher Cardiology

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

The office staff is very disorganized and lacks knowledge of handling basic tasks (scheduling, following-up, billing, etc). As for the Dr. Fisher himself, after 4 visits never even met the guy, he always seems to be occupied with something else...

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Dr. Fisher is an outstanding Doctor and also a fine Christian man. He managed my A-fib for a number of years prior to my ablasion surgery. I am confident that anyone seeking cordiology assistance will receive excellent care in his most capable hands.

horrie staff

Posted on July 24th, 2012

The staff is rude..unorganized and pathetic! Everytime i go in for a 6month app. I hear yellin and screamin from the staff the drama u walk into is ridiculous!! I see policy walkin around not doing anything or offering to help.. I am currently looking for a new cardiologist.. I will never referr anyone to this Dr.

Not able to get a person on the phone.

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

It is very hard to get a person on the phone. When you have a problem you can not get a staff member on the phone. That is my only complaint. Dr Fisher is wonderful and has a great bedside manner during stressful situations.

Very caring doctor. Easy to talk to and understand. He has my recommendation.

Posted on November 14th, 2011

Unorganized Office Staff

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Fisher the first of July. His office is the most unorganized and unprofessional office that I have dealt with. They do not return calls, they do not get the proper paper work to the insurance (EVER). After waiting weeks to schedule a nuclear stress test and finding that they had not even processed the paperwork yet, I switched to another doctor. I would never never ever ever refer anyone that I know to Dr. Fisher.