Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell A Foulk
Dr. Russell A Foulk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with other offices in Pleasant Grove, UT and Saint George, UT . His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Foulk is affiliated with Saint Marys Regional Medical Center. Dr. Foulk has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell A Foulk has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I love Dr.Foul and the staff. I had a very hard time with infertility and Dr Foulk never gave up and Thanks to God and him I have two sets of twins 13 and 9. I am forever grateful for all he did for us one great man.
We had a truly horrible experience with Dr. Foulk. He was condescending to me and my husband, cracking jokes that my husband was heckpecked, and made us feel judged. The worst though was the transvaginal ultrasound. He did NONE of the things you would expect a doctor to do for such an intimate exam -- explain what would be done, provide a warning about touching me, let me know how long the exam was. I left feeling violated.
Dr. Foulk helped me to have two children after twenty three years of infertility with multiple doctors and treatments. I gave birth ten months after meeting Dr. Foulk. I did a few cycles with him, became pregnant three times, miscarried once and had two live births. He also did surgery three times for me because of a uterine fibroid. I highly recommend Dr. Foulk because I truly had exhausted all the other experts on the West Coast and he was the only one who truly helped me.
We ABSOLUTELY LOVE Dr. Foulk and his whole at the Utah Fertility Center! We refer everyone we know to them. They were very knowledgeable, personable, professional and kind to my husband and I. They were great to work with and ALWAYS kept us posted on how our IVF process was going and what the next step was going to be. I have a VERY tough case of PCOS and after seeing Dr. Foulk, he gave us hope again to become parents through IVF. We did not have any success or as good of an experience with other fertility centers as we did with Dr. Foulk and his staff. Dr. Foulk made our dreams of many years become reality and for that we can not thank him and his supporting staff enough! We highly recommend Dr. Foulk!!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Foulk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Russell A Foulk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- SelectHealth Select Care
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Russell A Foulk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.