Dr. Russell E French Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell E French?

He hears you

Good Experience

My primary care physician helped me get in to see Dr. French after I had bad experiences with another pulomonologist. Dr. French immediately took charge of my case, which has turned out to be lung cancer. He explained test results where I could understand them and went to work to get me seen at the cancer center quickly. He has been/is working with thoracic surgeon and oncologist for quick treatment. I am well pleased with Dr. French and his office.

Type 2 Diabetes