Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell G Gaddy has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Russell G Gaddy has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Russell G Gaddy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR GADDY FOR 35 YEARS. HE HAS HEADED OF MANY PROBLEMS ON MY HORIZEN DUE TO HIS CARE. YES, YOU WILL WAIT A LONG TIME IN HIS OFFICE BUT YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE TIME NEEDED DURING YOUR EXAMINATION. I'LL TAKE THAT ANYTIME OVER THE ASSEMBLY LINE MEDICINE PRACTICED THRU OUT THE MEDICAL FIELD. TODAY
I had an appointment at 4:15 pm did not get to leave till 6 pm. I only went to establish myself as a patient and discuss known illnesses (asthma/back injury). I was told I had a sinus infection... which I was certain I didnt. I was told to open my mouth, and a swab was shoved down my throat (was very uncomfortable). I did not know what this was for or why it was done, and it showed up on my bill. I did get a call the week after from his office saying that my lab tests are clear and I dont have any sinus or respiratory infection (just as I thought....) Seems like he just wanted money. He also quickly brought up vaccine history and scheduled a physical despite I just had one a year ago. Horrible physician, go else where!
Dr.Gaddy truly cares about you. He doesn't just want you in and out. He wants to get to the root of the problem and will spend the time to do it...NOT just write a prescription and be done like most doctors.He even knows more than the specialists in my opinion. He is well worth the wait because he gives you the time. He loves people and you are certainly not a bother to him.
Dr. Gaddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Greenville Hospital System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPartners In Primary Care Anderson, 2001 E Greenville St, Anderson, SC
Dr. Russell G Gaddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.