Dr. Russell H Carter Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Russell H Carter?

One word will sum up Dr. Carter's profile. WONDERFUL. I have been living with chronic pain and seeing him every 2-4 months.He has a wonderful bedside manner and sense of humor. He makes me and my family feel important. He makes suggestions and is open to my opinions and suggestions. In the long run this relationship actually can shorten the one on one time.I have procedures every couple months and have never had a problem following the procedure.Dr. Carter is a valuable addition to my wellbeing and pain control. He is a true professional! I would consider to call a friend!Doctors lacking in bedside manner skills could learn from him.