3.4

Have you seen Russell R Hill?

Dr. Hill is a condescending jerk with the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. He has obviously watched, one too many, episodes of House and seems to mold his behavior after TV's most arrogant and condescending doctor. However this is real life and while the ratings might soar for the tv doctor, he should not expect to get the same kudos from real life patients!

Ladies don't go. He answered his phone while giving me a breast exam

It is very obvious that Doctor Russell has no professional ethic. Is it because Im black and he thinks I am poor and uneducated like a lot of women that he sees in his office? articles on the poor and improper treatment of minority women in lesser urban medical settings are true. I am here to speak up for those who obviously have not. You are not going to tell me that I am the first to feel this way about this physician. I am also investigating this further with other entities.

Cancer Free - Dr. Hill

When I was diagnosed with cervical cancer, Dr. Hill eased my fears about the cancer & surgery. I had uterine cancer and he told me everything. He has made me feel that he was there for me. I put my cancer in his hands and now I have been cancer free for one year. His entire staff made you feel that you were special everytime I went for follow-up. I still recommend my friends to him. Thank you Dr. Hill for everything.

Russell R Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowie, MD.