Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell J Hopp
Dr. Russell J Hopp, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hopp is affiliated with Childrens Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Hopp has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell J Hopp has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
My son who is 22 months recently saw Dr. Hopp. We were able to get in the same day as there was a cancellation. We saw Dr. Hopp because my son had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. This allergic reaction needed 2 visits to the ER and as it turns out my son was diagnosed with "Erythema Multiforme" by Dr. Hopp.When we met Dr. Hopp after we showed him a few pictures Dr. Hopp immediately told us what two previous ER doctors could not allaying any fears we previously had.Although his answers were extremely technical we appreciated having definitive answers, which in turn provided us the ability to recount his diagnosis in an intelligent manner to any potential future doctors. He was extremely personable and our usually shy 22 month old son was very friendly with him. We wish he could be our pediatrician.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hopp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Russell J Hopp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, 601 N 30th St, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Russell J Hopp in this video.
Dr. Russell J Hopp is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Omaha, NE.