Dr. Russell Smith Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Russell Smith?

Great doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Dr. Smith has been my doctor now for about 3 years. He's the best doctor anyone could hope to have. He figured out my problem after my family doctor misdiagnosed me then has kept me alive during my flair-ups and now with his newest protocol keeps me from having flair-ups now for 2 years. You can trust Dr. Smith.

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith for many years. I am shocked to read the previous comment, and it is obviously written by someone who does not what he/she is talking about. I am a cancer survivor and have been seen my multiple physicians, and I have never known any doctor to spend as much time getting to know his/her patients and analyzing a patient's symptoms like he does. He is thorough, thoughtful, and extremely knowledgeable in his field. I am proud to call him my doctor.

Posted on August 28th, 2011

Dr. Smith is not caring and thinks he knows everything. He doesn't follow up or make sure everything is taken care of. Dr. Smith is arrogant.

Posted on February 26th, 2016