Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell S Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 16
He knows every patient by their first name. Intelligent, accurate care. If you are looking for a PCP, you will not find better on this Island. I promise you that. Spends time to explain everything, so that you can understand. He is a happy person, and makes you feel like your concerns are valid. I will never go anywhere else for my medical needs, after seeing what "else" is out there, and let me tell you. After three years of living here. I have seen the worst of the worst in medical care, misdiagnosis, and suffered a lot of unnecessary pain. You really need to be careful in Hawaii when looking for medical care. Take it from someone who's been poked, prodded, stabbed with needles, misdiagnosed, infected with Staph, humiliated, and so on...and the list DOES go on, then I suggest you make an appointment with this man, and let him take care of your health needs. The wait is extensive, but WORTH IT, if you care anything about living a HEALTHY life in Oahu, Hawaii.
Great staff, accurate, caring. Not just another doctor. This professional listens, and is more like talking to a friend. He is very thorough and will take all your concerns into consideration. His office staff and nurses, are kind, and professional, and seem to be willing to help in any way necessary. Dr.Kelly makes you feel comfortable, which is very important when you are talking to someone about your health. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone. The wait time has never been over ten minutes. All of his staff will know you by your first name, and treat you and your family like their own.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Russell S Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRussell S Kelly Md, 91 2139 Fort Weaver Rd, Ewa Beach, HI
Dr. Russell S Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ewa Beach, HI.