OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!

I am about 6 weeks out from a grade 4 rhinoplasty revision and septaplasty surgery with Dr. Kridel. I did EXTENSIVE research before I chose my doctor. I was even willing to travel out of state if necessary. I wanted to choose the best, most capable, and skilled doctor, and I did. Dr. Kridel is still the BEST! I had my first septaplasty and rhinoplasty surgery almost 30 years ago and it was a horrific ordeal that left me feeling like I had PTSD for many years. My nose was never the same and eventually the tip started curving to the right and I could not breathe through my nose. I was too scared to go through the experience again, and I was afraid that I'd spend all the money and end up with similar results. Medicine has come a long way, and sometimes you get what you pay for in life. Dr. Kridel was not the cheapest, but I am confident that he is indeed the BEST possible option for me. I needed nine grafts to rebuild my nose, and my surgery was over 6 hours long. I woke up after surgery with minimal swelling; whereas, in my previous surgery I woke up with my eyes swollen shut and all bruised up. I never took a pain pill, as it was not needed. I did take Tylenol a few times. Bruising and swelling lasted a couple of days and then subsided. I've been waiting to review Dr. Kridel until I could fully determine the success of my surgery, and I'm super grateful to report that I can tell that my nose will hold it's shape. I'm able to breathe and my nostrils are now symmetrical. There is no question that Dr. Kridel gave me his best work, and I'm so grateful! I've read reviews that claim that Dr. Kridel needs to move on, as he's getting older, but this is EXTREMELY false. Dr. Kridel is still very passionate about his craft and about teaching and helping others. He is still on the cutting edge of medicine in his field. He helps write text-books on these procedures, so he's clearly still extremely knowledgeable. On the day of surgery, you could tell that he was eager to help me and excited to do the surgery. There was nothing bored, checked-out, or overworked about him. I recommend that you do your research and interview a few doctors. You will see that Dr. Kridel and the two doctors that work with him are top-notch. I have met all three of them, and you cannot go wrong with their bedside manner, knowledge and expertise. This is the place you want to go for sure! Let me also point out that very few doctors do both procedures: plastic surgery (rhinoplasty) and ENT work (septaplasty). When it comes to the look and function of your nose, you want someone highly skilled at both.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!

My experience was great

Could not have been better

Thank you Dr. Kridel!

Highly Satisfied and Highly Recommend

Amazing job overall

I am very glad that I chose Dr. Kridel

Absolutely Fabulous!!!!

Great Experience!

Best money I ever spent!

I was very satisfied with the outcome

Dr. Russell Kridel Md is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.