Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Laros Jr
Dr. Russell Laros Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Laros is affiliated with Marin General Hospital, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and Medical Center at UCSF. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Laros Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Russell Laros Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Breech Presentation
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic
Dr. Russell Laros Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Russell Laros Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Laros is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Marin General Hospital
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Medical Center at UCSF
52 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1961
Temple University Health System
Dr. Russell Laros Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & Directions505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Russell Laros Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.