Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Lemmon
Dr. Russell Lemmon, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with other offices in Wheaton, IL and Geneva, IL . He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lemmon is affiliated with Central Dupage Hospital and Delnor Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Lemmon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
In my opinion, this doctor is the worst doctor in Madison, WI. Besides insulting me, threatening me and doing nothing to help me, he went out of his way to get me banned from several clinics for telling him he was a bad doctor. He holds grudges and takes things personal. But he also refuses to help you. If you want to throw money away, this is the right doctor to go to.
Dr. Lemmon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Dupage Hospital
Delnor Community Hospital
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Russell Lemmon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Russell Lemmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.