Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Linman
Dr. Russell Linman, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Mishawaka, IN. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Linman is affiliated with St Joseph Community Hospital, SJRMC - Mishawaka Campus and Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Linman has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Linman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Community Hospital
SJRMC - Mishawaka Campus
Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
12 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Russell Linman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdison Lakes Oral Surgery PC, 270 E Day Rd, Mishawaka, IN
Dr. Russell Linman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mishawaka, IN.