3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Disregarded by Dr. Margraf & staff

I had a laminectomy by Dr. Margraf. He met me once after surgery & I never heard from him again. His nurse that does his scheduleing is rude, does not follow through and should be fired. Surgery was a complete failure. I am an easy going person & advise others to beware. Maybe they have others on their staff that care.

Run from this Doctor

He told my husband he could help him with his leg and back pain by doing surgery. After the surgery, he told me that his physician's assistant did the surgery. My husband has progressively gotten worse since the surgery. He now has to use a cane to support his left leg, when he did not before. His pain is much worse than before that surgery and he cannot sleep but a few hours at a time because of screaming pain. His now has scoliosis in his spine, where he didn't before. He is now considering getting another surgery with another Dr. to see if his pain and mobility can be helped out . Run far away from this doctor.

excellent care

dr margraf performed a fusion on my back after a fall. now it's a year later and life is back to normal. I am blessed to have been taken to wakemed after the accident

Dr. Russell R Margraf is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.