Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Russell K Mitchell
Dr. Russell K Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell K Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Russell K Mitchell has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Russell K Mitchell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Russell K Mitchell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
Dr Mitchell was my attending ER doctor. My primary care doctor told me to go to the emergency room for immediate attention of an issue I was experiencing. Dr Mitchell determined that there was no need for that treatment and sent me away. Only to determine four days later that my doctor was correct and I could have been treated days earlier instead of continuing in pain.
All I can say is this doctor is right where he ought to be...if he had is own practice with his attitude he'd never make it! I have been in many ER's and never in my life have I been treated as rudely as I was by him...he walked into the room with an attitude and believe me it NEVER got better! I can't remember what he said but I kind of sighed and rolled my eyes(NOT at him but the situation I was going thru. He promptly told me not to roll my eyes at him! I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Beware if you ever have to go to NS Forsyth ER!
East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Dr. Russell K Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHSIDE HOSPITAL, 1200 Northside Forsyth Dr, Cumming, GA
Dr. Russell K Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.