3.0

Have you seen Dr. Russell K Mitchell?

Very good Doctor

Very personable, seemed like he cares, seen him twice in ER of last 2 years, he has seen my wife twice in last year also when she was in the ER.

Inexperienced, Cocky, and Rude

The doctor does not like to help patience. He places people on 10-13 whenever they’re in pain because he only wants to work with easy clients. Also, he’s racist. I will never visit Northside Hospital again and will be taking him to court for not admitting me to the correct facility and helping but detaining me and sending me home after finding out i am PERFECTLY NORMAL. The doctor needs to go back to school or choose another occupation. I asked for an apology and he replied back saying, “I hope you manage your job better than you do with your life.” This Doctor needs help or needs to be replaced with a better physician that’ll treat patience better.

Get another doctor

Dr Mitchell was my attending ER doctor. My primary care doctor told me to go to the emergency room for immediate attention of an issue I was experiencing. Dr Mitchell determined that there was no need for that treatment and sent me away. Only to determine four days later that my doctor was correct and I could have been treated days earlier instead of continuing in pain.

Horrible Experience

Horrible Doctor! Suggests tests that are not necessary! Makes patients feel uncomfortable and points out your nervous habits to make you even more uncomfortable! Absolutely no bedside manner. Will never return to this doctor.

Rude Rude Rude!!!

All I can say is this doctor is right where he ought to be...if he had is own practice with his attitude he'd never make it! I have been in many ER's and never in my life have I been treated as rudely as I was by him...he walked into the room with an attitude and believe me it NEVER got better! I can't remember what he said but I kind of sighed and rolled my eyes(NOT at him but the situation I was going thru. He promptly told me not to roll my eyes at him! I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Beware if you ever have to go to NS Forsyth ER!

Dr. Russell K Mitchell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cumming, GA.

Dr. Russell K Mitchell Is this you?