3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

Great Doctor!

Dr. Nelson operated on me and they where successful. I still have pain but nothing like I had b4 the surgeries which is to be expected. I couldn't walk b4 and had problems emptying my bladder ect,ect. The office staff are all very knowledgeable and very caring and will answer all questions. I would recommend Dr. Nelson if having your having any type of back problems. Hes a great doctor with steady hands. He made my life normal again. Thanks Doc!

DR. Nelson helper me walk again with no pain.

After falling off a horse in 2009, shattering my L2 and almost being paralyzed my husband and I were referred to Dr. Nelson. Upon spending 9 days at Los Robles Hospital we narrowed it down between 2 Dr's, one was a Neuro Surgeon who wanted to do an extensive surgery and Dr. Nelson an Ortho who explained a more conservative way. All I can say is I'm so happy I chose Dr. Nelson. Although he inserted 8 screws and 2 rods of which I still have, I have never had any pain since. I recommended him to 2 friends who were also very happy with their surgery. On another note I had low back surgery in 2005 at the Southern California Orthopedic Institute and went with a very highly recommended Dr. who not only was I extremely unhappy with but have had pain ever since.

Dr. Russell Nelson just did not connect with what i was feeling

I regret seeing Dr. Nelson. I would not recommend him.

Been to many orthopedic surgeons, and by far Dr Nelson is the best. Explains things thoroughly, I don't have to wait long, and the staff is courteous. He's very knowledgeable in spinal conditions and I feel I'm in pretty good hands.

Dr. Russell W Nelson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.