3.3

Everything about my experience facing & going through spinal surgery was seemingly easier due to all the categories above .. office staff is beyond excellent and the speed with which I was diagnosed & treated also shocked me .. I'm still in recovery but again, the expected time of recovery was so fast that this type of surgery must be well advanced technologically.

Dr. Nelson was extremely responsive to my severe back pain. I called several orthopedic surgeons and had to wait 2-3 weeks for an appointment. I called Dr. Nelson and got in the next day. He ordered three epiderals and got it set up in two workdays with a Dr. who is very hard to get in to see. He later ordered physical therapy. I am very close to normal now. He discussed surgery, but did not push it. His staff was excellent. I now no criticisms, but I cannot comment on him as a surgeon since it was not required.

I was in a lot of pain with sciatica symptoms from a herniated disc at L5/S1. Dr. Nelson did a microscopic laminotomy and discectomy. The instant I woke up, all the pain was gone. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Russell W Nelson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.