Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell L Ness MD
Dr. Russell L Ness, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fullerton, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Ness is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Tustin Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Russell L Ness has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Russell L Ness has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Russell L Ness - Posted on March 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Russell L Ness - Posted on March 1st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Russell L Ness - Posted on October 24th, 2011
Dr. Ness is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Russell L Ness Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
Locations & DirectionsORANGE COUNTY RENAL MEDICAL GROUP INCORPORATED, 100 E Valencia Mesa Dr Ste 216, Fullerton, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Russell L Ness, MD - Nephrology in Fullerton, CA, in this video.
Dr. Russell L Ness is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.