Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Russell J Norris has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Russell J Norris has the following 28 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Comminuted Fractures
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Fracture Fixation
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Dislocation
- Bone Fracture
- Arm Injuries
Dr. Russell J Norris has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
16 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Russell J Norris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Gundersen Health Plan
- Gundersen Health Plan Select Network
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGunderson Health System, 1836 South Ave, La Crosse, WI
Dr. Russell J Norris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.