Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell D Palmer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
After doing a drastic weight loss and weight training I had a good amount of loose skin. I thought that it would go away a few months after I lost the weight but not as much as I wanted. I did the research and went to a few places that specialized in this procedure. I was referred Dr. Palmer through a mutual friend and after meeting him and his staff I felt at ease with doing the Tummy Tuck. I had sat down with Mellisa originally on how the process works and she couldn't of been any nicer answering my questions and some of my concerns. It has only been two and a half weeks since the surgery was done and I couldn't be any happier. I can't wait to see the end result after all the swelling goes away. I just started to go back to the gym and I am walking around like nothing ever happened. I would recommend Dr. Palmer and his staff highly to anyone who wants to do this procedure. I know you won't regret it. I know I haven't!!!
Dr. Palmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Russell D Palmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medical Of Carmel, 11911 N Meridian St Ste 110, Carmel, IN
Dr. Russell D Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.