Dr. Russell A Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell A Parker?

Excellent...one of a kind!

Dr. Parker has taken care of my mother for many years and has managed her pain in a way that she can enjoy life. This Dr. is amazing at what he does. He is very courteous and professional and cares greatly for all of his patients. I can't Thank him enough for all he has done for my mother.

not profeessional

I have never known a dr. to act this way. not profeessional at all, he talks about himself the whole time. Took actions that put me at risk. please be careful.

Dr Russ Parker

Dr. Parker is an extremely caring, kind professional. He truly cares about his patients and spends the time necessary to get to the bottom of health & pain issues. He has made an incredible difference in my pain. I feel better than I had felt since before my accident.