Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Perry
Dr. Russell Perry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaumont, TX, with another office in Spring, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Allergy. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Huntsville Memorial Hospital, Conroe Regional Medical Center and St. Luke S. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Perry has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Perry has been our family allergist for 3 1/2 years. When he moved to Waco....we weren't quite sure what we were going to do because we are a bit difficult to figure out for an allergist (between three of us, we have food, drug, seasonal and contact allergies, 2 adults on shots, a preschooler with reoccurring eczema and a constant runny nose for most of his life) After much thought, we decided that Dr. Perry was worth driving the 3 hours to Waco from The Woodlands for. He is great with my son (he asks to see him at random times when we haven't been for an appointment for a while) and orders my shots to be sent back to The Woodlands for my doctor to administer without any difficulty. He returns phone calls promptly and we've never had an issue he didn't resolve.
Dr. Perry is one of the best doctors overall that I have ever seen. He cares for our entire family and we have been seeing him for 2 years. He doesn't shy away from difficult situations and is willing to dig until he gets an answer with any issue. I feel like he genuinely cares about us and has made himself more then available with our issues. He is great with kids and adults as well.
Dr. Perry is very detailed and really listened to me. I have been sick for many years and I finally feel like I found a doctor who really cares and wants to get down to the bottom of things. I went to him for immunology issues. I would highly recommend him! It also doesn't hurt that he is very handsome on top of it. What more could you ask for?
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Conroe Regional Medical Center
St. Luke S
Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
10 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Russell Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Russell Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.