Dr. Russell Doak Peterson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Russell Doak Peterson?

Not a Specialist !!!

An appointment was made, by someone with social security, for my grandson to see this "specialist". My daughter was trying to get things straightened out for SSI. My grandson has Autism and ADHD. Was diagnosed with Autism when he was 3 and ADHD at the end of kindergarten. He has been on meds ever since. My grandson is 12 years old. After having to wait a very long time, he only saw my grandson a few minutes. He was denied for any help. He was not even in the office at the appointed time and the person there said she would have to text him to come to the office. What???

I have been diagnosed with severe medical problems due to this doctors inaccurate diagnosis. I saw him for over 3 years and I have almost died due to his conspiracy theorys and his inability to actually find out what is wrong with his patients. Trust me, for your own safety, find a real doctor who will take time and find out what is wrong with you!

QUACK

This doctor gives out methodone for everything. Gave it to me for fibromyalgia and my spouse for restless legs. When I researched it and told him I wanted off the stuff he told me to stop cold turkey. NOT GOOD! Every reputable doctor I have seen can not believe he would prescribe methodone for fibromyalgia, let alone tell me to stop taking it cold turkey.

If anyone needs a doctor who does not really care, this would be it .....