Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell P Rapoza
Dr. Russell P Rapoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA, with another office in Fountain Valley, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rapoza is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell P Rapoza has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
The BEST Dr. Ever. And the staff what can I say WONDERFUL. Every time I call to make an appointment it is so easy to get in. Not like any other office. Alex has been there for years, she makes me feel so comfortable. I had to get my annual exam done and Dr. Rapoza comes in the room asking me for my daughter (that he deliverws) and remembers her name. Come on what Dr does that. Then after that I come out of the room while Alex is speaking to another patient I wanted to get some blood work done and Myra gets up tells me to have a seat and does it in a heartbeat. No pain, no poking me several times, or digging with the needle like they end up doing in the labs. I mean this girls are are a team. Dr. Rapoza is so lucky to have a great staff. A week after exactly I get a call from the girls letting me know of my normal results. What other office does that? I highly recommend Dr. Rapoza and his staff to all my girlfriends.
Hello don't get him wrong as a bad guy but I thought he was the best obgyn bet I was wrong. It was all good n gravy the way he would explain when I asked questions but after a third miscarriage I wanted answers who wouldn't...he always told me just try again....like if its that easy......well on my third miscarriage I thought I been through it all but it was the worst one. I went to er cuz I was spotting for three week's already n I would call the office to let them know but they said no worries it can happen the first trimester so I go on thinking everything is ok but one night woke up vomiting so I then was at er explaining what they meaning front desk n dr rapoza would tell me n they did an ultrasound letting me know I miscarried. Well the thing is they called him n told him I needed an emergency DNC. He said I will be fine to let me go n see him on Monday. Well the er didn't let me go cuz I was with a high fever, vomiting, n sweating like crazy so they got another dr to do it the best ever dr. E Tracey. She did the DNC n a month later she did a procedure finding out y I was keep on miscarring n she found a tissue in my uterus...THANKS to Dr rapoza I would of never found out I would just be told just keep trying...Well if u don't get answers move on to another.
I have just seen my review that i have posted back 5 years ago right after my delivery. Brought me back to good memories. I would like to thank you again Dr Rapoza, my lovely boy is now 5 years old, i want to send you his photos please advice how can i do so.... You are a great doctor and person...It saddened me to see even 1 bad review, that person really is an evil, by the way i had Medical as well...
I had my first appointment with Dr. Rapoza today. I started out a little bit apprehensive. My appointment was about 1 hour past. I talked to other ladies in the waiting room and they assured me that it was worth the wait. I'm a bit of an emotional/hormonal mess so who knows where this could have ended up. I met Dr. Rapoza before my exam and he was so considerate and personable. Within 20 minutes I knew this was going to be the Dr. that would deliver my future babies. He's so easy to talk to and and I'm a bit shy. I would recommend him to every one I know and I feel blessed to have found him after all the baby making factories I came across before I met him.He really enjoys what he does and it shows as a person who has worked in the medical field for years I can give him a 5 star rating because I know above average care.
Dr. Rapoza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Russell P Rapoza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Russell P Rapoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.