Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell C Reeves has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Myocardial Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Myocardial Infarction
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 19
Always takes the time to explain everything in language easy to. Shows a genuine interest. Never seems rushed even at end of day appointment. I and several members of my family have trusted Dr. Reeves for cardiac care for years . He is always up to date on the latest medical and drug studies and explains how they may apply to condition or prescription.
Best there is.
I first met Dr. Reeves in the ER in 1993, at midnight. He happened to be in the hospital, while I was in the midst of a massive heart attack. He saved my life that night, and has been my trusted doctor for the 24 years since. No only is he a wonderful, extremely competent doctor, he treats his patients as friends. Words cannot convey the respect and trust I have for Dr. Reeves, and I would recommend him without hesitation.
Dr. Reeves is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Russell C Reeves accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Associates Birmingham, 3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Russell C Reeves in this video.
Dr. Russell C Reeves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.