Dr. Russell J Schiff Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Russell J Schiff?

Poor

I had a bad experience. I liked the fact that he did an echo and ekg before we were seen but when we finally saw doc he minimized the patients symptoms by not really addressing them.He made it seem self afflicted.

beware

do not trust this office. They recommend procedures that can put your child at risk. I went to two other doctors for a second opinion. He was the only doctor to have a different opinion. I left his office unnecessarily worried over nothing. DO NOT GO THERE.

Amazing Doctor

I met Dr. Schiff after being referred for a fetal echocardiogram. I had the last appt of the night and was completely blown away by how much time Dr. Schiff took to go over the scan with us. He was warm, attentive, personable and of course extremely knowledgable. He put everything in terms we could understand. He even went over to get a box of tissues for me when I cried (over hearing some positive news)! Dr. Schiff is a dr who makes you feel like he really cares about you and that you are in great hands. His staff were equally wonderful and went out of their way to not only make us feel comfortable but also not rushed considering we were there way past dinner time! I highly recommend this doctor. Our baby is not born yet so I was unable to give stars for accurate diagnosis and follow ups but I expect those will get 5 stars too!

Amazing dr!

Dr Schiff made my my son feel safe and comfortable. He was very professional And personable.