Dr. Russell Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Smith?

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Went there for a routine physical that is covered 100% by the insurance company. Got a surprise bill after 6 months from the doctor's office. Insurance company claimed this was submitted as "routine office visit". Got billed twice for the same, annual physical visit. Even the follow up visit just to go over the results was billed as "office visit" instead of "preventive care follow up visit". Provider declined to help in resolving this out after numerous phone calls for this. Ended up paying for all the visits to get rid of this situation. Horrible experience. Please STAY AWAY from this provider!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I have been to Dr Smith now for 6 years. He is very thorough and always takes his time with me. I would highly recommend Dr Smith to anyone.

Best Care in town!

Posted on July 9th, 2012

My father visited from overseas and had some health issues. Dr.Smith was extremely patient with him and listened with so much care and understanding. He followed up with us on regular basis and was always on call incase I had more questions. I would give Dr. Smith the stars in the sky to rate his care towards my daddy!

A wonderful office!

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Dr. Smith is very professional and kind. His office staff is caring and efficient. I feel lucky to have found this office!

Posted on January 30th, 2012

office staff was rude and made comments which were unprofessional and Dr. Smith misdiagnosed a problem and I ended up going to an emergency room later that day to get the correct care. I was a patient for several years but could not take the office staff any longer.

Artist

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Dr. Smith is extremely caring! He gives his patients ample time to discuss issues. I never feel rushed! He is also very conscientious on giving medicine. He will not sacrifice our precious lives for a quick pill fix. He makes sure we find the right and natural solution first and foremost. He is our family's preferred doctor for 10 years now!

Time Well Spent

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Doctor Smith took interest in all of my problems. I was made to feel at ease from the moment I entered his office. The nurses were also very caring.

Posted on May 6th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Smith for about 20 years and would recommend him to anyone. He is very caring, thorough, and great at explaining.

Excellent Care!!!

Posted on December 16th, 2009

I received the most comprehensive examination ever from Dr. Smith. He was able to spend time with me and did not make me feel rushed. I was very comfortable in his office.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Dr. Smith was able to diagnose my problem during our first visit. I had been to several other physicians for the same problems, but they were just too rushed to spend time or take interest in me. It was refreshing and a relief to find someone as caring as Dr. Smith!

not very caring

Posted on March 10th, 2009

he was not caring, very stubborn, refused to give what i asked of him, i thought because he was in a very good area of town that the service would be better, it was not. very dissapointed

Posted on July 3rd, 2017