- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell B Stokes has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Russell B Stokes has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Russell B Stokes Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Russell B Stokes
Dr. Russell Strokes is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Pinehurst area for many. He is skilled in the full range of plastic and reconstructive services with special emphasis on breast augmentation and revisionary breast surgery, post bariatric surgery, abdominal contouring surgery, ultrasonic assisted liposuction and reconstructive surgery. He is also a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American College of Surgeons (FACS) American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS) Lipoplasty Society Kern County Medical Society (KCMS) Santa Barbara County Medical Society (SBCMS) American Board of Medical Examiners, 1992 American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1999 Awards & Accolades Patients' Choice Award (2008 - 2011) Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011) SPECIAL EXPERTISE: Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Eyelid Surgery Face Lift Skin Cancer Surgery Endoscopic Brow Lift Otoplasty Lip Lift Botox Fillers Injections Skin Resurfacing Microneedling Cervical Liposuction General Skin Care Chemical Peels Breast Augmentation, Lift, & Reduction Combined \"after pregnancy\" Surgery Abdominoplasty (Abdominal Surgery) Liposculpture Brachioplasty (Arm Surgery) Anterior Cervicoplasty Laser Resurfacing Facial Implants Post Bariatric Surgery OFFICE HOURS Monday - Friday : 08 am - 05:00 pm.