Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell J Struble
Dr. Russell J Struble, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, MI, with other offices in Bay City, MI and Bay City, MI . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Struble is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison. Dr. Struble has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell J Struble has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Russell J Struble has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Russell J Struble has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Russell J Struble is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Struble is AMAZING!!! I have been his patient for 13 years. He is kind, thoughtful and personable. He spends the right amount of time with me for what is needed. I have complete trust in him for both my husband and me. I may wait up to a half an hour, but he is worth the wait. Dr. Struble will be my lifelong physician.
I moved to Dr. Struble about 10 years ago after I had some real long wait time at my other doctor. I would wait upwards of over an hour to see my old doctor and I felt like I had to grab him to make him listen to listen to me. Dr. Struble is a very nice, friendly and comfortable doctor to work with.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Struble is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Russell J Struble accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Russell J Struble in this video.
Dr. Russell J Struble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.