Dr. Russell T Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell T Brown?

Surgical

Found doctor very competent and helpful helping me to understand the need for surgery and care to be taken.

Disinterested

Think twice before seeing him. He never looked at me in the face the entire time, even when asking questions. Ordered surgery without even looking at my radiology films (that I brought with me from the same morning). The radiologist had just told me that he was very, very sure that I did not need surgery. Dr. Brown spent less than 5 minutes with me, not examining the site of my problem, and said I needed surgery within the next 2 days. I had a mastitis infection from nursing my newborn, and he was going on about "opening me up" and getting a biopsy. I do not recommend him at all.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Russell T Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.