Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell C Tolley
Dr. Russell C Tolley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tolley is affiliated with Brighton Community Emergency Physicians, St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and Lutheran Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell C Tolley has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Russell C Tolley has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Breast Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Russell C Tolley has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Russell C Tolley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Tolley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Russell C Tolley in this video.
Dr. Russell C Tolley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, CO.