Have you seen Dr. Russell C Tolley?

EGO

His ego gets in the way of patience best interest. Short with listening skills.

Does not listen He has all the answers and tells you he knows what you mean. Needs to listen to patient

conceited Dr who thinks he is above you the patient

cancer patient

short temper, thought he knew all the answers, was always late

Dr Tolley was my husband's Oncologist. He is the most caring, thorough and attentive, and devoted to all his patients. I would highly recommend Dr Tolley to anyone needing an Oncologist.

poor bedside skills talks down to patient

Good doctor but.....

.....the wait in the exam room to see him is sometimes up to 1 1/2 hours! I'm not kidding!!!! I took my mother-in-law for her appointment and honestly think we were forgotten even though they kept coming in and telling us that Dr. Tolley "will be right in." Terrible. However, both my husband and I are cancer patients of his and while we have not waited 1 1/2 hours, 30 minutes is the average for him. To me that is unacceptable as well. My time is important too!!!! Medically, we have only good things to say. He is a bit conceited and doesn't listen as well as he should. But his treatment for me and my two family members were successful. He just is hurried, doesn't listen, and is a rather know it all type person. It's just who he is. But he is a good doctor. Just needs a better personality. Love his dog in the office. Great border collie who loves treats! Good calming effect. Staff is just okay...some are friendly while others are not. I'm considering going elsewhere for check ups....just give the office staff a below average.

Dr. Tolley is a doctor who only hears what he wants too hear. Hey doc. Open your ears and listen too your patients. Thanks..

patient

Be more persoal with patience. Too u business like. r Favor saying HANG IN There... Show some emotions--------

Please read before seeing this doctor

Dr. Tolley did not treat my father's rare cancer with the recommended treatments. Instead he treated it with treatments that were proven not to work. He convinced him that it would not have severe side effects and it did... he ended up in the hospital several times. He simply took a lot of my parents money (which they don't have a lot of) for worthless treatment. He did not explain the details of the cancer, the staging or that my father would die soon. He did not tell my parents that his cancer had metastasized to his bladder and his lungs. If we had known it had gone to his lungs we would have been prepared that he was going to die sooner than we thought. Because we educated ourselves on our own we knew that was the last place this cancer goes. My father suddenly started to die without warning and was placed in hospice. He died several days later. He did not prepare my father for his death which is more unfair than you know. It is cruel. I would not recommend this doctor - please get a second opinion if you are assigned to him. Thank you.

Dr. Tolley is very knowledgeable in his field, very personable, and takes whatever time is needed. He's a fantastic doc!

Dr. Russell C Tolley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.

Dr. Russell C Tolley Is this you?