Dr. Russell M Van Gelder Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Russell M Van Gelder?

Dr. Van Gelder is very, very personable and takes the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment options. I know that he is a busy man but you would never know there is any pressure outside of the treatment room when you are with him. It's really challenging for me to go to him because I live about 35 miles away and have to take a bus because they dialate my pupils and I can't drive. But I have to say that he is worth the effort. I was really afraid I was going to loose my vision in my left eye but my vision is back to normal and he discovered why I developed the problem in the first place.

Dr. Russell M Van Gelder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.