Dr. Russell S Vanderwilde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell S Vanderwilde?

Shoulder surgey

Had surgery from Dr Vanderwild for torn rotator cuff and labrum. Have had many problems with my shoulder since. Dr Vanderwild never wanted to hear about my shoulder issues. He didn’t ever do another mri or seem to even believe that my problems actually existed. After many return visits to him with absolutely no results I will go to another doctor. He is arrogant and would never recommend this man to anyone.

Excellent and caring surgeon

Dr. VanderWilde is a very caring individual. I trust him totally with my care and know that he has my best interests in mind. He takes time to educate and answer questions. He has helped me immensely .

Dr. Russell S Vanderwilde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.