Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell A Ward has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pleural Effusion
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Lung Cancer
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I had both shoulders replaced; before the surgeries, I could not reach the top of my head, movements were so limited and I really wasn't living the quality of life I want and deserve. Now I can reach behind my back, use a back brush, wash and comb my hair which I have let grow again since I can take care of it myself. Doctor Ward, is a very inspiring person, he also doesn't like for you to be in pain. I am truly blessed to have had him as my surgeon and doctor. It is now going on to 3 years and all is well with my shoulders and I now have a 8 month old grandson and I hold him and play with him and rock him, I love it. Life is meant to live to the fullest and my surgery done by Dr. Ward allows me to live that quality of life. I am an optimistic person and determined to get quality back for me and I have it. I am so proud to have had him as my surgeon.
Excellent Dr. He did a hip replacement on me. I saw two other regular orthopedic Drs, but because of the damage to the hip bones, they would not do the surgery. My only complaint was getting prescription refills after the surgery. I left messages and no one got back to me for 2weeks. I tried again to get refills a year later for another issue...same result. I was in a lot of pain and finally my cancer Dr gave me a prescription.
Wonderful doctor he cares and works so many long hours away from his little family, the reason i know is that this doctor has done surgery on myself and my husband. My sister has cancer when i told him about her you could feel how concerned he was he has a gift that the Lord has given to him and his team.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Russell A Ward accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott And White Hospital, 2401 S 31st St, Temple, TX
Dr. Russell A Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.