Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell A White has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 5
I had him for my whole second pregnancy and some of my third. He was not very talkative and seemed to never know what was going on such as scheduling me for things I had already done. I had brought up with him three different times of an infection that he never did anything about. He ended up retiring while I was pregnant with my second and did not even give any notice, I found out the day of my appointment he was retiring and that would be the last time he would see me. I have to say him retiring was probably a good thing, I have a much better doctor now.
Dr. White was my doctor for my last two pregnancies. my last ended with a c- section. I really did not want to have a c-section, but it was necessary and I feel that the right decision was made. My first baby was born by an unnecessary c-section, then I had three vbacs. So, with my last, after 12 years I knew a lot about how csections are done WAY too much. Dr. White was a blessing because I trusted his decision and knew he wanted the best for me. He was very respectful of me as a Catholic and my choice not to use any artificial birth control. He did not talk down to me, but treated me and my husband very respectfully. My husband just ran into him last week at the hospital, and Dr. White remembered him and talked to him for a good ten minutes. This doctor is a good doctor.
35 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Russell A White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnion Obstetrics And Gynecology, 111 W High St Ste 203, Elkton, MD
Dr. Russell A White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.