Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Woo
Dr. Russell Woo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Woo is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus, California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Woo has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Russell Woo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Woo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
ST Marys Medical Center
S M Surgery
California Pacific Med Ctr -P, San Francisco, Ca
California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital - San Francisco
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Russell Woo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.