4.7

Lucky to find Dr.Hopman

Dr Hopman.s positiveness is contagious.I feel confident now that she will be my oncologist.Dr H is very observant and explains matters in a very clear manner. She was familiar with my health record and knowledgeable .I didn't feel pressured for time.Her office staff also very professional and nice and almost no wait time.

Lucky to find Dr.Hopman

Step above the rest

Dr. Hopman was my 3rd opinion. The other two doctors I was sent to by my primary care physician were not bad but I wasn't confident that I was receiving the best care. I'm so glad I kept looking - she is one of the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. She really fights for her patients.

One of the best

I am an RN with 30 years of experience in the healthcare field and can honestly say that Dr. Hopman is an exceptional doctor.

Highly educated in this field

Best hematologist I've ever had, she knows what she's talking about and cares as well. Antwoinne Taylor

Excellent doctor

Dr. Hopman is very smart, up to date on new treatments and will do anything for her patients. I feel confident that I have received best care there is for my cancer. She spent 30 minutes in the room with me on the computer at my last appointment, looking for clinical trials she could send me to.

One of the best

Dr. Hopman and her staff are wonderful. I always heard people say that the loved their oncologist, which I found strange but I can now say that I really LOVE my oncologist. She makes me feel at ease and calms my anxiety and fears. She is very knowledgeable on the latest in cancer care. Her staff is caring and fun. They feel like a family!

Dr. Rusudan K Hopman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.