Dr. Ruth A Blash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth A Blash?

Very empathic and helpful

Quickly understood my issues and provided helpful feedback.

Thorough and Kind Care

The nurse is wonderfully kind and intelligent. Both doctors know their stuff! They like to be thorough amdv encourage questions. They don't do that bum-rush to be done. This sometimes will dometimes cause a small wait in the waiting room but the pay off is well worth it!

Very smart and helpful

The exam wait time is ridiculous. I will search for another Dr.

Dr Ruth

The wait time at Dr Ruths is a bit long, I'll agree. But I never have a problem getting in. I think her staff is kind. I like the one girl Sherry, she is very sweet and always smiling! Dr Ruth has always diagnosed me accurately. I never feel rushed. She can talk a lot, but that's Dr Ruth! She even calls you to see how you are doing! I like her. I have been her pt for a long time. Thank you

Front of office Staff is horrible

Dr Blash is a good doctor. But her staff Is horrible. They tell you one thing and then The next thing you know oh no it's a different Thing. They will not allow you to speak to her They keep saying she is so busy...... When Checking back the time changes yet again I really like Dr Blash but her staff is nasty Unprofessional and really need to go learn Some respect for her patients!!!!!

Dr. Blash isn't bad. She is nice and willing to spend the time and speak with you. My problem is the front end staff/reception. It seems like there is a new face there every time I go and the turnover rate is high. Most likely high because of absolutely how rude and unprofessional they are. The front end is the first thing you see in a practice and it really gives you an impression of a lower quality office

-Suggested divorce to myself and another woman was inappropriate. -Never on time -Had elevated sugar but well below normal range upper limit and wrote diabetic on my chart -My husband complained about back pain for months and she never diagnosed kidney stones, in fact denied kidney stones and he had to go to a urologist for proper diagnosis in great pain -Some staff members courteous but one front desk person is insulting

Dr dummy

I have seen her for years and am now looking for a new doctor. She cannot even diagnose the most simple of ailments... I.e lactose problems, allergies. What if I had a serious problem! She is not very knowledgable in the least and I have absolutely no confidence in her abilities.

Did not like my overall experience. Wait time was insane. The man at the front desk is rude and insensitive. Dr. Blash told me at the front desk to contact them if that yeasty discharge showed up again. Apparently, that was information that she felt needed to be shared with entire waiting room

Terrible communication, absurd wait times

Took three days to follow up with me on negative test results, delaying my care with a specialist. Could not discuss a subsequent issue on the phone, or even review the lab work, and I was forced to make an appointment, then waited TWO and HALF HOURS to see the doctor. She then actually chastised me for expecting to have my problem resolved so late in the day. I was extremely disappointed, and will not be returning.

I have found that this doctor doesnt reall listen to patient complaints. Sheis practically impossible to reach except when you are actually scheduled to see her. I have lost confidence in her diagnostic abilities.

Dr. Ruth A Blash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishkill, NY.