Dr. Ruth Cholhan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Cholhan?

Engineer

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Encouraged

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

I was referred to Dr Cholhan by my primary care doctor after a positive RA blood test. I find her to be compassionate, thorough and patient. I never feel rushed and she answers any questions or concerns I have. It's a process working out the right meds and she gets that and is encouraging.

Good doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Dr. Cholhan was recommended to me by my regular doctor. I had previously seen a rheumatologist who was very offhand and assured me I didn't have RA. Dr.Cholhan was pleasant, asked a lot of questions and listened to my answers and questions. Her diagnosis was correct and after trying several possibilities, arrived at a medication which was helpful. The staff were difficult in the beginning, in my opinion partially due to lack of computerization . There were a few glitches with prescriptions, but either they have improved their system ( because of computerized office) or I just got to know them better. Actually I found them to be a group of nice people happy to be working together. I recommend Dr. Cholhan's office to anyone with RA.

Poor Patient Management

Posted on December 11th, 2010

There is a certain level of professionalism and compassion expected from a Rheumatology practice. My sister has been questioning Dr Cholhans office for 2 months regarding medication: 4 weeks to get the office to send a FAX to the pharmacy and now 4 weeks to get the Doctor to authorize a medication disbursement (still waiting for this as a matter of fact). Maybe the staff does not understand what its like to have RA and be without medication, this is where the compassion must come into play. This may be a reflection on staffing but there is oversight that the doctor MUST provide as a fellow healthcare professional however Dr. Cholhan has not done that. I do understand the ins and outs of patient tantrums and absurdities however THIS is not one of them. My suggestion is improving or slowly but surely more and more people will notice how inept Dr. Cholhan and staff can be.

Very Rude Staff!

Posted on August 25th, 2008

Staff is very rude and unhelpful. After being promised twice that my reports will be mailed, I am yet to get them. This time I will be sending a request by certified mail. Staff almost interrogates you when you call to make an appointment. I will be seeing a different doctor- who needs a rude encounter when you are already in pain!

Posted on October 5th, 2017