Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Ditzian-Kadanoff
Dr. Ruth Ditzian-Kadanoff, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Hines, IL, with other offices in Maywood, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ditzian-Kadanoff is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital, Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital and MacNeal Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Ditzian-Kadanoff has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ditzian-Kadanoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital
Loyola University Medical Center
Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital and Health Network
Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
30 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1983
The University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Ruth Ditzian-Kadanoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ruth Ditzian-Kadanoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hines, IL.