Dr. Ruth Dlugi Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Review of my consultation with Dr. Ruth Dlugy

Dr Dlugy has recently focused her career on patient advocacy. She can help you understand what your doctor is telling you and help you decipher medical reports. She will advise you about what you should ask your doctor. Dr. Dlugy does not offer any medical diagnosis or recommendations for therapy. When I consulted her she was a very useful "buffer" between me and my doctor to help me understand my doctor's medical jargon and know what questions to ask my doctor the next time I saw him.

Type 2 Diabetes