Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth M Farrell
Dr. Ruth M Farrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. Dr. Farrell is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Farrell has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth M Farrell has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ruth M Farrell has the following 9 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Dr. Ruth M Farrell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Farrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Ruth M Farrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.