Dr. Ruth A Hamad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth A Hamad?

Dr. Hamad is exceptional in the amount of time she spends with you and meeting your needs.

My mother

Dr. Hamad is family physician to both my sister and mother. I live out of state, or she'd be my choice, as well. We could not ask for a better and more caring health provider. Her referrals are excellent, if the need arises.My mother is treated like a jewel, which gives us all a huge sense of confidence and relief. If Dr. Hamad is on the case, we know from real experience that she will go well beyond standard measures to ensure her patients are well-attended to. We do not praise her lightly. It's just a shame there is not a single word to describe how much we love and appreciate her, for the level of "CARE" she puts into "health care". I hope cloning comes back into fashion...this is ONE human being we ought to make copies of, ad infinitum.