3.1

Wonderful experience

The most thorough OBGYN I have ever had and so informative. I am in the medical field and have no hesitation recommending Dr Haskins.

Helped me maintain a pregnancy after multiple miscarriages

This review has been a long time in coming. Dr Haskins was always available and did all we could to maintain the pregnancy of my daughter. Prior to Dr Haskins I saw Drs at the large medical provider where I saw multiple drs and was never aware of who would show up and each dr had a different plan. I was heart broken when I went to see Dr Haskins as I had made the decision to get my tubes tied because I couldn’t take anymore miscarriages. Her office staff and nurses were excellent. She took the time to read my prior charts and come up with a plan to improve my ability to have a child. She was so devoted that as I was in the hospital in labor she was in getting a checkup and took the time to come and put me at ease while I delivered my baby girl who is now 24yrs old and every time I look at her I praise Dr Haskins for going above and beyond to make my dream come true. Thank you Dr Haskins 💕

Run from this physician if you have a complicated pregnancy

I was a patient of Dr. Haskins. I Was pregnant and had an abnormal uterus. I let her know this because i was told based on my anatomy there could be complications. She thought my concerns were ridiculous. Nine months into my pregnancy I was concerned my child was not in the fetal position. She laughed at me and told me I was wrong. I went into labor five days later and had meconium with blood. My child was in a breech position. Unbeknownst to me my child had an arterial venous malformation which normally is not a problem. It becomes a problem if pressure is put on the brain and causes the veins to burst. Hence causing brain damage in my child’s case. This would never have happened if she had realized he was in the breech position and scheduled a c section. It should be pretty simple for a physician to figure out based on a physical examination (which she did) and perhaps ultrasound s (which she chose not to). But she laughed at my concern and told me his head was down when it wasn’t. I now have a severely disabled child. Therest of my child’s life has been ruined because of her lack of concern and arrogance. Not to mention my husband and I now take care of a disabled child in every way every day of our lives. Once again I will say Run from this physician if you have a complicated pregnancy.

Best Doctor I have ever had

Worked hard to insure my birth plan that both my children who I have very long labors with 115 hours ans 58 hours were born vaginally with no interventions. She is very knowledgeable was even the President of the California Medical Association. she goes above and beyond for her clients fitting you in early before she opens and returning phone calls at 9pm at night. I wish all doctors were like her!

Cut our baby's Lil face. And may have seen up C-section with instruments inside.. hospital cover up..Almost lost our perfectly heathy baby. Tortured both mom and baby although birth and delivery!!!

Someone needs to STOP this horrible Dr.!!!

Billing Issues

They are out to get your money. Didn't even process through my insurance, just sent me a straight bill. I knew something about this office wasn't right because they make you sign a paper that says they can send your lab test to a lab not covered by your insurance on purpose and charge you the bill. I met with the nurse for the whole visit and I enjoyed her, but I will not be returning to this office.

Do not let this Doctor Be your Obstetrician

I trusted her and it was the biggest mistake of my life. More so for my child that will be disabled forever. She was obviously arrogant in her bedside manner but I never fathomed that her demeanor would affect the outcome of my child’s entire life as well as mine. I have never regretted going to a physician more. My baby ended up having severe brain damage because of her error. Please do not go to her if you have any potential for complications. She blew all of my concerns off like I was being ridiculous. Now I have a baby that will never know a normal life and nor will I.

Best OB GYN ever

Not only are these women available no matter the time of day but they go above any beyond. In my case including dr Haskins sleeping in her office so she wouldn’t miss the birth of my son. Head heat and body Dr Haskins and Jennifer are hands down some of my very favorite people. Thank you does not cover the spectrum of gratitude I feel.

Amazing doctor!

Dr Haskins is, hands down, the best obgyn I've ever had. She's very patient and always willing to explain anything you might have questions about. She even told me some things about procedures I had done years ago that my doctors back then never mentioned. I highly recommend her...she's amazing!!

Dr. Ruth E Haskins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Folsom, CA.